Project 2: Object Selection

 ▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ [The Objects] ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

                                                              1. Toy Train


This train is a toy version of the Keisei AE Series train. Which is used by Keisei Railway in Tokyo. This specific train is used for services from Narita Airport to downtown Tokyo. This train has a rather cool-looking design to me so I think it would be awesome if I was able to make this in Rhino. However, this object is quite complex with quite a lot of little details and honestly, that would probably take a lot of time. Time which I don't have...

2. Wireless Mouse


I have a lot of different computer mice. I chose this one because it was the simplest one and I thought that if I were to make this in Rhino it would be a bit easier than my other computer mice. But when it comes to measuring this object the curves of this object would make it quite the challenge...

                                             3. Post Box Coin Container


I got this coin container from Japan a few years ago. It is shaped like a post box that you would see there. It has a simple shape, but I think it would be fun to recreate it exactly in Rhino. I think this object would be the easiest to measure as it has a more geometric shape. The main body of the object with the cube, rectangle, and cylinder would be simple to make. But the more intricate parts with the curved edges and the coin slot could be challenging.

             ▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ [Project Idea] ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂ 

So in the end I decided to go with the post-box coin collector. The outside is simple but the details parts of the object could be tricky. And honestly, I think that would be quite a learning experience and it also seems like it could be rather fun to do. 









Comments

Popular Posts