Project 3: 3D Printing Ideas

             ▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ [Idea] ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

        So I kind of struggled to come up with a idea for this one. Having to make a chess board set was a little overwhelming. Then the instructor said that it was fine if I instead just focused on making a object 1 wanted to make. Which that made things easier. 

The idea I got to was to make some small train 3D prints. I got this idea from these small wind-up train toys I got from Japan. I decided to go with a few trains that represent the progression of trains. The trains would be a Rail cart, a Steam Locomotive, freight train, passenger express train, commuter/metro train, and a bullet train.
Although due to the end of the semester I' might probably only manage to print 2 prototypes and maybe 2 revised prints if I can.

  ▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ [Pictures] ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Rail Cart











Steam Locomotive




Freight Train



Passenger Express Train



Commuter/Metro Train



Bullet Train



Comments

Popular Posts