Milestone Projects

 ▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ [Overview] ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

        So this is finally the end of OBDF (Object Design)! This was a pretty fun course. I got to learn a lot more about Rhino, 3D modelling, and 3D printing. Now onto the things that I made this semester.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ [Pac-Man Cube] ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

    With this project, the initial idea was to burn Pac-man pixel art in a piece of wood. In the end, the final product was a cube with Pac-man characters cut into the corners with coloured paper inside. This may have ended up differently in the end from what I initially came up with but a lot of these projects are like that. Ending up way different than the initial plan.




▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ [Post Box Coin Container] ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

    The funny thing with this project is I picked the post box coin collector to recreate as I thought it would be the easiest. But I was way wrong because it was simple it was quite difficult to get the little details right. Such as the rounded corners. But I also learned a lot about rendering from this project. And my favourite render I've ever made comes from this project.



















▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ [3D Print Trains] ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

        This project was honestly kinda hard since it was around the time when I was in a bit of a rut with coming up with creative things. But I think I still managed to come up with something that I think came out pretty cool. 












  

Comments

Popular Posts